Sign up for the Designer Series Paper or Ribbon Shares HERE
January Host Code:KX6JPSQM
I have some great sales specials for every order placed through January 31st
Orders between $0 – $149 must use hostess code:KX6JPSQM
- All orders will receive the Happy Birthday Bonanza tutorial*.
- Orders over $50 will also receive the Waterfront multi tutorial*.
- Orders over $100 will also receive a Thank You gift from me.
- Orders over $150 automatically get all of the above and should not use the hostess code. Once your order totals $150 you qualify for free products with Stampin’ Rewards. You will still receive all of the above freebies!
- Offer is only available from me, Rachael Rife, and will end on January 31st.
- You will receive the pdf files via email the month after placing your online order. Email me at Rachthestamper@gmail.com if you don’t receive your copy or cannot open it for any reason. I am happy to help if you do not know how to enter a Hostess Code during checkout.Also, make sure your contact information is shared with me so that I have the needed information to send/email you your freebies, you do this by NOT checking the DO NOT CONTACT button when you order, if you check it, I cannot mail or contact you in any way.
Stampin’ Up! Demo sign up:
Did you know, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demo today, you can build your custom kit with ANY Catalog product or even the Clearance Rack?
You create your own custom kit with $125 worth of anything, for just $99
Also, during Sale A Bration which runs January 3- March 31st 2020, you get a mini paper trimmer, a 6×6 sampler DSP pack and a FREE stamp set of your choice ( not including Host or Sale A Bration stamp sets) of ANY VALUE!
You get a stack of catalogs to share, some business supplies, a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit and FREE SHIPPING!
No sales needed, none….at all!
True story, and joining Stampin’ Up! as a demo is like joining Costco…..you get in for the discounts and never know what cool things you’ll find.
Unlike the big box stores, there is no commitment, you can go your separate way if you choose….but I do hope you will stay and be part of my team: The Rainbow Stampers!
Go to my Join My Team page for more info!