May host code: F3BXZVCM
I have some great sales specials for every order placed through May 31st
Order between $0 – $149 must use hostess code: F3BXZVCM
- All orders will receive the Thinking of You Card tutorial*.
- Orders over $50 will also receive the Flowering Desert multi tutorial*.
- Orders over $100 will also receive a really great Thank You gift from me.
- Orders over $150 automatically get all of the above and should not use the hostess code. Once your order totals $150 you qualify for free products with Stampin’ Rewards. You will still receive all of the above freebies!
- Offer is only available from me, Rachael Rife, and will end on May 31st
- You will receive the pdf files via email automatically within 24 hours after placing your online order. Email me at Rachthestamper@gmail.com if you don’t receive your copy or cannot open it for any reason. I am happy to help if you do not know how to enter a Hostess Code during checkout.Also, make sure your contact information is shared with me so that I have the needed information to send/email you your freebies, you do this by NOT checking the DO NOT CONTACT button when you order, if you check it, I cannot mail or contact you in any way.
The 2019 Occasions/Spring catalog is fast coming to a close. Things are already sold out. Did you get your Lemon Lime Twist card stock?
Also make note*** The 2017-19 In Color will be retiring and you will want to have your reinkers, paper and other goodies before they’re gone!
Stampin’ Up! Demo sign up:
Did you know, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demo today, you can build your custom kit with ANY Catalog product or even the Clearance Rack?
You create your own custom kit with $125 worth of anything, for just $99
No sales needed, none….at all!
True story, and joining Stampin’ Up! as a demo is like joining Costco…..you get in for the discounts and never know what cool things you’ll find.
Unlike the big box stores, there is no commitment, you can go your separate way if you choose….but I do hope you will stay and be part of my team: The Rainbow Stampers!
Go to my Join My Team page for more info!