Welcome to the Stampin Friends Mother’s Day Blog Hop!
This month’s theme is Mother’s Day. If you’re following along the hop, you’ve arrived from Pia’s blog.
Don’t forget to continue on the hop with Katja’s blog.
Make sure you continue all the way through so you will have plenty of lovely ideas for cards and projects for MOM or the Mom in your life!
I also have a few tips of how to cut an animal that may be facing the other direction on your Designer Series Paper.
I also embossed the greeting in Lovely Lipstick Embossing powder from the 2018-20 In Color Embossing Powder collection.
So let’s jump right in.
Start with a 6 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ piece of cardstock
On the 8 1/2″ side, score at : “, 4″, 6″, 8″
turn 90* and score at 2″, 4″, 6″
If you want to add DSP to decorate it, you will need 6 pieces of 1 7/8″ by 1 7/8”
Base Layer: 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ in Berry Burst
Top Layer: 5 1/4″ by 4″ in Animal Expedition DSP
Underneath Layer: 5″ by 3 3/4″ in Whisper White
Until next time,
If you click the links below, you will go through the list of blog hoppers!
- Pia Gerhardt https://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.com/2019/04/stampin-friends-blog-hop-mothers-day.html
- Rachael Rife https://rachthestamper.com/11132-2-2/
- Katja Ettig https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2019/04/18/stampin-friends-blog-hop-mothers-day/
- Maureen Rauchfuss https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2019/04/sf-april-2019-mothers-day-blog-hop.html
- Anastasia Radloff http://www.stampinblondie.com/2019/04/stampin-friends-blog-hop-april-2019.html
- Cheryl Taylor – http://cheryldiana.co.uk/sf-april-2019-happy-mother’s-day-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/happy-mothers-day-stampin-friends-blog-hop2395041
- Melissa Thomas- http://www.seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-wish-you-happy-mother’s-day
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2019/04/mothers-day-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
Social Media Links
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me onInstagram
Check out some great Pins
Chat with me at Rachthestamper@gmail.com