This was truly one of my Favorite cards to create, it is GORGEOUS!
I tried using Watercolor Paper for the first time and what a W O W!
I think it really brought the Coconuts to life and to the Forefront of the card if you can believe it.
You can make the small flowers any color you choose, I still think a nice light orange center or touch would be FAB.
Don’t forget to check out the bi-monthly releases of NEW products in the Online Exclusives section of my online store.
- Tahitian Tide Card Base– 5 ½” x 8 ½””, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Embossed Citrus layer–3 3/4″ x 5″
- Linen self adhesive paper layer–3″ x 4″
- Thick White – 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside panel, scraps for flowers and leaves, sentiment
- Watercolor paper– for Coconuts
Until next time,
XO Rach 😉